Do you want to work for the government but are unsure about the CCC exam or certificate? If you have any questions about the CCC exam and its certificate, we will go over everything you need to know about the CCC certificate for the Gujarat government job here.
The Gujarat Council of Vocational Training makes it necessary for all government employees to pass the CCC/CCC+ exam if he/she wants to get promoted. This rule comes under the Gujarat Council of Vocational Training 2006. So, if you want to be promoted and earn a higher salary by serving in a higher position, you must pass the CCC/CCC+ exam.
While we are talking about the CCC certificate, you all have the question in mind:
Question: What is CCC and what is the full form of CCC?
- Then, for clarification, the full form of the CCC is “Course on Computer Concepts.”
- If any government employee is promoted and he/she doesn’t have a CCC certificate, then it is suggested that he/she give the exam and get the CCC certificate.
Now we will discuss the examination/question paper format of the CCC exam in detail.
- The CCC exam is divided into 3 main sections. Which are section I, section II, and section III. Now we will look into all three sections one by one in detail.
- In section-I, 50 objective-type questions, including MCQs, will be asked. The examinee has to choose the right answer online. For that, an examinee will be given 1 hour of time.
- Section-II will be a test of Gujarati typing. An examinee has to type a paragraph given in the Gujarati language in a provided time period. For completing this task, an examinee will get 45 minutes of time and the weightage for this test is 20 marks.
- Section-III is the stimulation type test, in which an examinee has to prepare the answer as per instructions. For completing this task, an examinee will get 45 minutes of time and the weightage for this test is 30 marks.
So this is the complete brief about the examination pattern, now the question which comes to is student’s mind is how to register for the Gujarat university CCC exam online?
Gujarat University CCC exam online registration instructions.
- Click on: Apply Online
- If you are a new user, then first you have to register here with your name, mobile number, city, and address.
- Then click on “Create an account.”
- Fill in your information and click on the save button.
- Now, upload your photo and signature to it.
- After completing the procedure, complete the payment.
- After the completion of payment, click on “Confirm Application.”
- Now that all the procedures are completed, you can print your generated application form.
- If you provide any wrong/incomplete information, then Gujarat University might reject your examination. So if you don’t want that to happen, then an examinee has to provide instructions as per the record of the department.
- If you submit the information once, you can not change the information, so fill it out wisely. Also, one main thing is that no hard copy of the application form will be sent, so print out your application form, sign it on page number 2 by your department head, and take a xerox copy of your photo id and service letter to be submitted at the time of the examination. Without this, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Now, we will see the questions one by one which are asked many times,
What are the benefits of a CCC certificate?
- The benefit of passing the CCC exam is a promotion if you already have a government job. And students who are preparing for government jobs can apply for higher grade department exams. So yes, it is very beneficial.
Is the CCC examination compulsory for government jobs?
- The answer to this question is that the CCC examination is compulsory for people who do not have a computer as a subject in their SSC/HSC board.
- If the candidate has a computer as a subject while they are doing SSC/HSC, then it is not compulsory for them.
CCC certificate sample Gujarat
- You can get the CCC certificate sample and download the CCC certificate Online.